The Greendale Chamber is here to support the growth of your business and help you and your staff grow. Lawyers, bankers, financial planners and those in civic service have their finger on the pulse of commerce in Greendale and are ready to help you face the challenges and opportunities market growth can bring. Following are a few syndicated articles we think are helpful.
Current topics we’re monitoring
- Small businesses improve customer experiences by supporting online payments. Here's how to begin.
- Black business owners face many hurdles, especially when it comes to securing capital. Here are 21 government agencies, venture capital firms, and programs that can help.
- Customers want to pay with credit and debit cards. Payment processors facilitate these transactions. Explore what it entails to partner with a merchant services provider.
- Here are 12 tax deductions you may be able to claim on your business’s tax returns.
- As a business owner, understanding your federal, state, and local taxes is vital to your overall success. Here is everything you need to know about filing business taxes.
- To ensure your website is ADA compliant, design tweaks can enhance inclusiveness, improve search engine optimization, and protect against litigation.
- There are several acronyms floating around the small business health insurance universe. Our reference guide provides a list and explanation of the most common ones.
- Assess your year-end tax strategies by reviewing updated IRS guidance. Here are the details you need to know.
- Experts advise businesses how to keep their websites legally compliant with ADA accessibility to avoid potential lawsuits from happening down the road.
- Microloans often come with coaching and mentorship to help your business get off the ground successfully.
Ready, set, GROW!
- Want to sell your products or services online? Attract shoppers to your digital store and provide a seamless checkout with built-in payment processing.
- Affiliate marketing takes work to build, but with time and practice, you can add an additional revenue stream to your business. Here’s how to get started.
- Small Business Saturday falls on the last Saturday of November. Here’s what small businesses can do to make the most of the shopping holiday.
- Donating throughout the year can significantly lower your tax burden, but make sure you’re keeping the right documentation filed.
- Creating a marketing plan, checking your inventory, and bringing on additional staff will ensure your small business is ready for Black Friday.
- Happy customers are more likely to spend more money with your business. Follow these customer service tactics to improve satisfaction, loyalty, and revenue.
- From taking photos of products or services to optimizing the business's website, here’s how small business owners can strengthen their brand and boost traffic.
- Positive online reviews can act as powerful marketing tactics for your business. Here’s how to encourage customers to leave good reviews.
- If you’re a Hispanic- or Latino-owned business looking to increase your visibility and find new customers, here are 11 business directories you can join.
- While TikTok is one of the newer social video platforms, the service has many millions of users in the U.S. Businesses can use these tips to connect with them.