Here are a few ideas to get your entrepreneurial juices flowing. Greendale sports a very diverse and lucrative consumer base with very attractive incentives to new business owners. Contact us to put you in touch with local experts, from marketing and finance to construction and maintenance of your new business.
New Business Ideas
- With the possible threat of recession, it’s important to know how to create a recession-proof business. Here are seven ideas to consider.
- Want to earn cash without finding seasonal employment? Here’s how to become a summer entrepreneur.
- For entrepreneurs looking to work remotely, here are seven businesses you can start from the comfort of home.
- Trend alert! The forecast is promising for style-minded entrepreneurs ready to make their mark in the fun world of fashion.
- Look no further than your kitchen for ways to turn your baking skills into a flourishing business.
- Growth and opportunity abound in the manufacturing industry, where 98% of all U.S. producers identify as small businesses and speed and agility deliver a competitive edge.
- Convenience sells, and straight-to-the-door delivery could be the driver of your success.
- As travelers contemplate comfortable new ways to satisfy their wanderlust, opportunity awaits for entrepreneurs who offer safe, fun and authentic experiences and services.
- Post-career entrepreneurs have the advantage of a lifetime of learning and experience to put to work at their own business.
- "Eco-preneurs" with a sustainability strategy are needed now more than ever.
Where to Start?
- Whether you own a dropshipping business or want to streamline your e-commerce logistics process, outsourcing shipping can help. Explore your options for fulfillment and warehouse services.
- Want to start a dropshipping business? Take these steps to stand out from the competition and meet your revenue goals.
- What is dropshipping? Learn how it works and explore the pros and cons of running a dropshipping business.
- Confused about which business structure to choose for your partnership? Learn which option is best and which to avoid.
- Have a long-term staffer that you can't imagine operating without? Learn how to promote an employee to a co-owner.
- Want to pool resources with another entrepreneur? Here’s how to team up with the best person for the job.
- Are you tired of carrying the load of running your small business alone? Learn how to start a business partnership and get ready to walk a little lighter.
- When revenue drops, make small adjustments to the way you operate while you assess whether the slump is due to a larger macroeconomic issue.
- Choosing the wrong business name can limit your growth and prevent you from connecting with your customers. Learn the eight traits of a great business name.
- Price isn’t everything when it comes to customer loyalty. Here’s how to avoid a price war and connect with customers.