Looking to start a new business?
Here are a few ideas to get your entrepreneurial juices flowing. Greendale sports a very diverse and lucrative consumer base with very attractive incentives to new business owners. Contact us to put you in touch with local experts, from marketing and finance to construction and maintenance of your new business.
New Business Ideas
- Entrepreneurs passionate about sports will find a competitive market with plenty of opportunities for growth.
- This year is a great time to start a sustainable fashion label or dropship your latest T-shirt line.
- From robot toys to a better way to help your baby sleep, these kid-focused companies are sure to inspire your next business idea.
- With the possible threat of recession, it’s important to know how to create a recession-proof business. Here are seven ideas to consider.
- Want to earn cash without finding seasonal employment? Here’s how to become a summer entrepreneur.
- For entrepreneurs looking to work remotely, here are seven businesses you can start from the comfort of home.
- Trend alert! The forecast is promising for style-minded entrepreneurs ready to make their mark in the fun world of fashion.
- Look no further than your kitchen for ways to turn your baking skills into a flourishing business.
- Growth and opportunity abound in the manufacturing industry, where 98% of all U.S. producers identify as small businesses and speed and agility deliver a competitive edge.
- Convenience sells, and straight-to-the-door delivery could be the driver of your success.
Where to Start?
- A nonprofit business plan ensures your organization’s fundraising and activities align with your core mission.
- There are many regulations to consider as you navigate starting a new nonprofit organization.
- Discover helpful, actionable tips to protect your intellectual property as an artist and creator for both physical and digital manifestations of your work.
- The world of work is changing, and small businesses need to be looking ahead at future trends to stay competitive and retain talent.
- Want to protect an idea, invention, or icon? Explore ways to prevent the theft or duplication of intellectual property.
- The right timing affects funding, market adoption, and more. Consider these factors when modeling your invention.
- Here’s what new startups should understand about intellectual property, including what type(s) they might have and how to protect it.
- Small business owners in any industry can have intellectual property that needs protecting. Learn how to identify IP and ensure that it’s protected.
- Fate doesn’t make you an entrepreneur or keep your business running. Here’s what does.
- Attract investors and formalize processes by developing a roadmap for commercializing your innovation.