The Greendale Chamber is here to support the growth of your business and help you and your staff grow. Lawyers, bankers, financial planners and those in civic service have their finger on the pulse of commerce in Greendale and are ready to help you face the challenges and opportunities market growth can bring. Following are a few syndicated articles we think are helpful.
Current topics we’re monitoring
- Save money by trying these eight small business tech tools for free.
- Profit is a simple, yet powerful calculation that tells you whether your business is viable in the long run.
- It’s not enough to offer a high salary — job seekers also want attractive benefits and perks. Here are six hiring perks you can provide part-time employees.
- These seven costs may fly under the radar, but can slowly shrink your profit margin if you aren’t careful.
- These ten interview questions can make it easier to hire entry-level employees.
- Conducting a survey gives you insight into your employees’ feelings about their performance and satisfaction.
- There are different characteristics when it comes to hiring part-time and full-time employees. Here are five things to think about when deciding.
- Ditching ineffective business practices can help you build a stronger, more engaged workforce. Here are five outdated business practices to consider swapping out.
- Understand the levers that impact your cash flow to make better decisions and grow your business sustainably.
- Don’t get caught off-guard by hidden or unexpected expenses. Factor these costs into your budget.
Ready, set, GROW!
- TikTok is a powerful tool for businesses to provide valuable content. Here’s what your TikTok analytics mean and how they can boost your business.
- Whether you are new to your role or an established leader, here are nine leadership training programs for managers.
- There are five main approaches to market segmentation. Here’s how to use these approaches to create targeted messaging campaigns for key audiences.
- Update your management approach to improve employee retention and recruit up-and-coming talent.
- Boost brand awareness and expand your reach on social media with these hashtag tips.
- Want to increase saves, clicks, and swipes on Pinterest? Add these apps, tools, and plug-ins to boost interactions.
- Replace these phrases with positive, solution-oriented ones to improve your customer service and customer retention.
- Using customer demographics, relying exclusively on video, and marketing to the masses are all marketing tactics that you should consider revisiting.
- The short answer: no. Here are some situations in which the customer could be wrong, and what to do in these scenarios.
- A sales pitch deck is a powerful tool that enhances your pitch or demo for potential clients by highlighting your company’s offerings and its value.