The Greendale Chamber is here to support the growth of your business and help you and your staff grow. Lawyers, bankers, financial planners and those in civic service have their finger on the pulse of commerce in Greendale and are ready to help you face the challenges and opportunities market growth can bring. Following are a few syndicated articles we think are helpful.
Current topics we’re monitoring
- If your business is requiring in-person employees to get the COVID-19 vaccine, here’s how to discuss and promote your policy.
- You don’t have to break the bank to show employees you appreciate them. Here are tactical and cheap ways to make your team members feel appreciated.
- Fill out these forms to stay compliant with IRS tax regulations and to bring an independent onboard smoothly.
- Follow these steps to hire a freelancer at your small business.
- Phishing scams are incredibly common and extremely costly. Here’s what you need to know to protect yourself and your business from phishing.
- With ransomware attacks on the rise, here’s how to protect your business from becoming a target.
- As a business owner, you’ll want to be familiar with the basics of credit card processing. Here are some common industry terms explained.
- On July 1, 2021, the European Union will change important rules regarding tax collection and tariff labels. Here is what businesses selling to EU customers need to know.
- In the post-pandemic business world, employees may need a little extra support from their employers as they adjust to hybrid or fully in-person work.
- Ransomware attacks against small businesses are on the rise. The White House issued new guidance to help you defend your data against malware.
Ready, set, GROW!
- These five free online time management classes will teach you how to be more productive and accomplish your crucial tasks.
- Selling your products on multiple online platforms creates a safety net for your business and allows you to increase your revenue potential.
- These seven free courses will teach you how to resolve conflict and communicate effectively with other employees.
- While extroverts are more commonly found in leadership roles, introverts can also serve as highly successful executives with unique skillsets.
- Take these personality tests to determine if you’re introverted or extroverted, then use this information to help you navigate the workplace.
- Video is an engaging yet simple marketing tactic to implement on your website. Here are some unique ways to do it.
- Joining the board of a nonprofit can be a rewarding experience, but you need to find the right opportunity.
- Emotional intelligence is often underestimated in determining the success of a small business.
- The very traits that make your family-run business succeed can lead to its demise, unless you do these things.
- Small business owners have so many responsibilities that it can often be challenging to balance them with dedicated home and family time. Here are five tips that can help.