The Greendale Chamber is here to support the growth of your business and help you and your staff grow. Lawyers, bankers, financial planners and those in civic service have their finger on the pulse of commerce in Greendale and are ready to help you face the challenges and opportunities market growth can bring. Following are a few syndicated articles we think are helpful.
Current topics we’re monitoring
- Need working capital or new equipment? Consider an alternative lender that offers flexible terms and fast funding.
- The type of employee training method you use will play a role in how successful your training program really is.
- Employee training should help further your employee’s professional goals and your top business priorities simultaneously.
- Employee training and development can help you not only retain great team members, but also build capabilities that grow your business.
- Learn how small businesses use CRM systems to meet customer service and sales goals.
- During user testing, you’ll test different aspects of the customer experience. Here are five methods you can implement.
- Augmented and virtual reality are the future of business. Here’s how small businesses can leverage AR and VR technology, even on a budget.
- Interviews are the best time to get to know a potential employee. Here are four questions franchise owners recommend asking candidates during a job interview.
- A company is only as good as its employees. Here’s how to attract top talent to your business.
- Ransomware attacks are on the rise and can be hard to detect. Learn how to recognize this security risk and defend your data against hackers.
Ready, set, GROW!
- If you’re looking to maximize your sales success, it pays to follow the strategies, tactics and techniques of the masters. Check out the invaluable insights of these five sales experts.
- If your sales team is operating remotely, here are some practical, collaborative B2B sales tools they can leverage.
- Sales stem from customer relationships and solutions. Discover the best free sales tools for sales professionals.
- These online survey tools make it easy to solicit feedback on your products and services.
- The CliftonStrengths assessment is a performance-based tool that builds self-awareness and strength. Learn what it is and how it can help.
- Work-life integration and work-life balance are two distinct ways to think about the boundaries (or lack thereof) between personal and professional lives.
- Does your small business need a CRM system? Use this guide to decide.
- To fully understand the sales funnel, business owners should know how it follows the customer journey and how to approach leads each step of the way.
- In order to know how to approach a potential customer, you need to define them and their relationship to your business.
- Opening in a new neighborhood or reopening after a hiatus is a time for celebration. Here’s how to make a splash and gain momentum with a launch party.