The Greendale Chamber is here to support the growth of your business and help you and your staff grow. Lawyers, bankers, financial planners and those in civic service have their finger on the pulse of commerce in Greendale and are ready to help you face the challenges and opportunities market growth can bring. Following are a few syndicated articles we think are helpful.
Current topics we’re monitoring
- In a knowledge economy, workers’ creativity can drive your company’s success. Two experts offer their approaches for fostering creativity and innovation.
- Track these five key performance indicators to determine if your company is prepared for the next economic downturn.
- Addressing an employee’s poor performance can feel uncomfortable. Here are some tips for talking to employees about poor performance.
- Taxes apply differently to spouses, children, and other relatives depending on your business entity, ages of family members, and wages.
- No matter the size of your company, you need to have effective HR policies in place. Here’s how to implement them into your startup.
- An employee performance improvement plan (PIP) can help an underperforming individual meet workplace expectations. Learn about writing and implementing a PIP.
- As a small business owner, there are many ways to model your employee’s PTO policy.
- A mandatory PTO policy requires employees to take some of their PTO each year.
- If you run a small business, you’ll need a business bank account. Here are seven tips for choosing one.
- Small businesses that are looking for financing through a business loan have several different options.
Ready, set, GROW!
- Direct-to-consumer brands have the unique advantage of a wealth of customer data that they can use to create a truly valuable loyalty program.
- Follow best practices on TikTok to build relationships while avoiding tactics that could harm your brand.
- It’s important to continue marketing your business, even during an economic downturn. Learn six strategies for marketing your business during a recession.
- Changing consumer trends have put customer loyalty up for grabs. Here are some ways your business can respond.
- Superfans spread the word about your business and are often your most loyal customers. Here’s how to attract and create them.
- Learn six strategies to market your business and stand out in a crowded market.
- B2B loyalty programs have many similarities with B2C loyalty schemes, but with different incentives and ways to show you value your buyers’ business.
- Instagram's Explore page helps people discover new content. Use these tips to enhance your strategy.
- Increase engagement and drive brand awareness by holding a contest or giveaway on Instagram. Plan and execute your promotion in seven steps.
- TikTok contests, giveaways, and challenges help brands connect with their audience. Follow these steps to host your promotion on TikTok.