The Greendale Chamber is here to support the growth of your business and help you and your staff grow. Lawyers, bankers, financial planners and those in civic service have their finger on the pulse of commerce in Greendale and are ready to help you face the challenges and opportunities market growth can bring. Following are a few syndicated articles we think are helpful.
Current topics we’re monitoring
- A budget will help guide your business decisions, prioritize spending and manage cash flow. Follow these five steps and create a useful business budget.
- Financial forecasting allows you to measure the progress of your new business by benchmarking performance against anticipated sales and costs.
- Not sure how to structure a hybrid work week for your returning employees? Discover several effective hybrid strategies you can use, such as a 3/2 split.
- Follow these tips to keep your business safe from employee theft.
- Want to give your employees a warm welcome back to the office? These six tips will help improve employee morale on the first day back to work.
- Hybrid staff meetings can be a pain, but they don’t have to be. Discover how to host effective hybrid meetings for your employees.
- There are many organizational models you can use to establish your reporting structure, depending on the maturity and goals of your business.
- Short on staff and need temporary help? Here’s how to fill the role.
- Financial forecasting solutions are a time-saver, but are they right for your business? Here’s how to decide.
- A compensation analysis shows how you’re paying your employees in comparison to other companies. Here are seven steps to getting started.
Ready, set, GROW!
- Looking for out-of-the-box ways to succeed in business? Discover how TikTok can help your business win big this year.
- Creating Instagram Reels is an excellent way to engage your audience and increase your business’s bottom line. Here are six ways to use Reels to your advantage.
- A compelling brand story helps people connect with, remember and trust you. The most iconic origin stories focus on the “why” behind how your company came to be.
- Rising costs can require raising your prices. How do you approach this touchy subject with your customers? Read on for some tips and tricks.
- Influencer marketing has become incredibly popular in the digital age, and it's easy to see why.
- Influencers do not have to come at the celebrity level, with sky-high costs. Small business owners can tap into the perks of working with influencers, too.
- It’s not easy to break news to customers that may disrupt their experience with your business. Here’s how to address five touchy subjects with transparency and a focus on customer service.
- A great product description helps your product stand out and can lead to more sales. Use these tips to write effective product descriptions for your e-commerce business.
- As online shopping becomes more prevalent, brick-and-mortar shop owners must stay competitive and proactively encourage customers to shop in-store.
- You've found an email distributor, formatted your newsletter and written content that appeals to your customer base. Now it's time to to expand your audience.