The Greendale Chamber is here to support the growth of your business and help you and your staff grow. Lawyers, bankers, financial planners and those in civic service have their finger on the pulse of commerce in Greendale and are ready to help you face the challenges and opportunities market growth can bring. Following are a few syndicated articles we think are helpful.
Current topics we’re monitoring
- Here’s how companies can create a career growth path to invest in their entry-level employees.
- Can fired employees collect unemployment? What if they quit? Here’s what employers need to know about unemployment eligibility for former employees.
- Fractional hiring allows new companies to benefit from experts with deep industry experience at a fraction of the cost.
- Understand the current rules and what’s changing in the new year in relation to income transferred through P2P payment systems.
- Password management tools increase security. Here’s how to find the best one.
- Backup and recovery solutions protect your business. Here’s how to use a 3-2-1 backup strategy.
- 2FA can protect your business from cyber threats. Here’s how it works.
- Mastercard’s new credit and debit cards won’t have magnetic stripes. Learn what you need to do to prepare for this shift.
- Does outsourcing your payroll make sense? Here’s what you need to know.
- As employee vaccination policies continue to roll out, it’s important to stay up to date on the answers to these important questions.
Ready, set, GROW!
- Creating a marketing plan, checking your inventory, and bringing on additional staff will ensure your small business is ready for Black Friday.
- Grow with Google coach Mary Rabago discusses the importance of establishing a digital presence to grow your business, tell your story and attract consumers.
- If you’re finding it difficult to keep up with your business’s social media needs, it may be time to outsource. Here’s what you need to consider.
- The pandemic has changed the handmade business and encouraged owners to explore a hybrid business model that blends in-person craft shows with e-commerce and social selling.
- Here's how to decide which social media channels are right for attracting customers to your brand.
- Here are some digital marketing tools every small business should understand and utilize.
- Starting a YouTube channel is a great way to promote your business and grow an engaged following. Learn how to set up a free YouTube channel.
- Looking to attract new customers to your business? Here’s some inside tips from successful business owners.
- How can you best leverage your email list data to increase revenue? Here are various ways that you can segment your customer data to make your email campaigns work for you.
- Learn more about the DiSC personality test and how to use it to understand yourself and others better.