Running a successful business
The Greendale Chamber is here to support the growth of your business and help you and your staff grow. Lawyers, bankers, financial planners and those in civic service have their finger on the pulse of commerce in Greendale and are ready to help you face the challenges and opportunities market growth can bring. Following are a few syndicated articles we think are helpful.
Current topics we’re monitoring
- Ensuring your business has enough cash on hand is a crucial way to protect your company and employees. Here’s what you need to know.
- Traditional lenders aren’t always open to working with nonprofit organizations, but there are other options for financing your nonprofit activities.
- Interest rates vary depending on the lender, type of loan, and your business credentials.
- Google's latest analytics tools will replace the existing version. Act now to preserve your historical data and adjust to the updated program.
- These accounting tools make it easy to track expenses and meet the IRS reporting standards for nonprofit organizations.
- Hiring contract employees as a small business can be a great way to scale without breaking the bank. Here’s what you need to know.
- If your business requires your employees to work in the office, here is how to create a plan that will incentivize them to be present and benefit both parties.
- Contract employees, also called independent contractors, can provide the help your business needs without you having to invest in a full-time W-2 employee.
- Firing an employee isn’t easy, but when it must be done, ensure employees are fired with compassion. Here’s how to do it.
- Here’s how a business owner can prepare for the termination of an employee, including what to say and how to inform remaining employees.
Ready, set, GROW!
- You don’t have to live in a constant state of burnout — here are four causes of entrepreneurial burnout and how to avoid them.
- These email marketing tools save time and money by automating your donor outreach and fundraising efforts.
- With a few lighting and background hacks, you can create professional looking videos with relatively little budget.
- Burnout is common among entrepreneurs, but you don’t have to accept it as the norm. Here are five ways you can beat burnout and feel reenergized in your business.
- Ready to achieve your professional goals? Use these tips to make meetings with your executive coach count.
- Take advantage of social media channels’ tools for nonprofits and use video to start seeing organic engagement grow.
- YouTube offers lots of ways to reach viewers through paid advertising and sponsored content, and finding the right option for your brand can be a little tricky.
- Nonprofit marketing may have a different goal, but many of the strategies and tools that for-profits use can benefit these organizations just as much.
- Digital marketing keeps evolving with innovations and changing consumer demands. Consider utilizing these trends in 2023.
- With the late 2022 and early 2023 policy changes to Twitter, businesses can make these adjustments to stay relevant on the platform.