Connecting Business to the Community
During our monthly Power Hour meetings, members share their expertise and current developments within their industry, paving the way for new business opportunities and referrals.
Our members are made up of savvy business owners and top representatives of every civic organization in Greendale. Together we form a cohesive unit focused on helping your business thrive.
2021 Calendar of Events
Please RSVP TO: Marge Hill email@example.com
Every FOURTH TUESDAY of the month, 8AM – 9AM Dia Y Noche Restaurant, Greendale
Looking for ways to grow your business, connect with other business owners and set yourself apart as an expert in the community? Here's your opportunity to share information and encouragement to help others grow!
Every monthly meeting will feature:
- a local speaker on a relevant, commerce-driven topic,
- an opportunity for each member to share a 30-second business commercial,
- industry news headlines,
- and a gift basket raffle.
Not a Chamber member? No matter – attend the POWER HOUR and the Chamber pays for breakfast at your first visit.
The Chamber is growing. 2021 Chamber dues have been discounted by 50% for the remainder of the year. Experience the value, join today!
September 28 topic: Crafting a 30-Marketing Plan That Works as Hard as You do.
In this introduction to Building a Perpetual Marketing Machine, you will gain a new perspective on how to market your company in tough times. Not everyone is a Nike, so you shouldn’t advertise like one. The Perpetual Marketing Machine is built on a foundation that first considers your client’s perspectives, opinions, challenges, and pains. You will learn how to develop brand messaging that is relevant and appealing because it allows you to speak to your customers directly – making you the obvious solution to their challenges.
This approach is proven to deliver new customers, increase sales and improve profits quickly because it starts with the customer!
This presentation will help you:
- Understand how to build a Perpetual Marketing Machine
- Position your company as “remarkable” and hear examples of remarkable marketing that you can implement today to grow your business
- Eliminate marketing tactics that have low ROMI
You will learn:
- Multiple ways to market to new prospects and clients
- Common marketing mistakes that small- to mid-size companies make and how to avoid them
- How to profile and find the perfect customer and then build a robust prospect database of them
- How to understand the new buyer behavior in the new economy
- How to use “low-risk” and “no-risk offers”
- How to take advantage of the Internet and Social Media
About the Speaker
Jody Smith is the owner of Forge Marketing Consultants and has over 30 years of advertising and marketing experience. Before he started his own agency, Jody worked at several advertising agencies as an Account Executive crafting marketing and media plans for clients including PepsiCo, Brach’s Candy, Claiborne Clothing and BlueCross and BlueShield, to name a few. He lives in the Greendale “S” section with his wife and daughter and is a member of the Greendale Chamber of Commerce.
Fill out the form below for more information on how you can get involved with any of the following opportunities:
Monthly Board Meetings
8am, second Tuesday of the month at the Village Town Hall
Open to all members.
Welcome and recruit new members, nurture relationships with current members. A great way to get to know everybody!
Power Hour Committee
All members participate, but you can serve on the committee to appoint speakers and host meeting segments.
Annual Banquet Committee
Help plan and organize our annual members' celebration and scholarship presentations.
For general questions about the Greendale Chamber of Commerce
PO Box 467 | Greendale | WI 53129