The Greendale Chamber puts you in contact with members who are legal experts to help you register your business entity, marketing professionals to identify what makes you remarkable, and graphic designers that can take care of your logo and website to a whole new level. Our members share ideas and experiences at Chamber network events, and always ready to share what they know with you. Here are a few articles to get you started.
You’re in good company
- High-tech greenhouse startups are supplying crops to local supermarkets and restaurants as consumers increasingly crave locally grown food.
- Government consulting firm Aptive Resources grew rapidly during the pandemic thanks to its focus on flexibility.
- As it enters the plus-size market, the feminine hygiene disruptor, which projects $100 million in sales this year, is boosting its commitment to inclusive product design.
- Interview With Celebrity Hairstylist Ted Gibson on the Highs and Lows of Growing a Multimillion-Dollar Beauty BusinessThe beauty insider shares key takeaways from the game-changing moments that both catapulted and challenged his business, with actionable insights for small businesses to legacy brands.
- Grow with Google digital coach Dana James Mwangi encourages entrepreneurs to get (and stay) organized in order to build their businesses.
- Consumers today have more ways to shop, more money to spend and want stores to share their values.
- Black-owned South LA Cafe embraced the support of its local community to help them give back to residents during the COVID-19 pandemic.
- The visual search engine is looking to turn images on its platform into shoppable moments.
- Staffing issues lead to new challenges for the fully (finally!) open.
- Pet products reached $100 billion for the first time amid increased ownership during the pandemic, driving up sales of health monitoring cat litter to CBD-infused dog treats.
Marketing ideas that work as hard as you do
- These online survey tools make it easy to solicit feedback on your products and services.
- Opening in a new neighborhood or reopening after a hiatus is a time for celebration. Here’s how to make a splash and gain momentum with a launch party.
- When you effectively build and manage an email list, you can reap the rewards of direct, targeted marketing campaigns.
- Video is an engaging yet simple marketing tactic to implement on your website. Here are some unique ways to do it.
- Here are some ways that small businesses can start effectively spending their advertising budget.
- Instagram is a great way to generate business. Here are seven Instagram business ideas to help you get started.
- Dive deeper into your data with these online marketing analytics tools for email, social media, SEO and more.
- Regardless of what social media is currently popular, these online marketing strategies will benefit your brand and boost your engagement rate with new and existing customers.
- Online marketing services run the gamut from specialized SEO to do-everything digital marketing agencies. Here’s how to find one that’s right for your business.
- Level up your skills with these online digital marketing courses for business owners.