The Greendale Chamber puts you in contact with members who are legal experts to help you register your business entity, marketing professionals to identify what makes you remarkable, and graphic designers that can take care of your logo and website to a whole new level. Our members share ideas and experiences at Chamber network events, and always ready to share what they know with you. Here are a few articles to get you started.
You’re in good company
- These 18 quotes from Black business owners can inspire other founders of color who want to create and sustain a successful business.
- For some companies, it can pay off massively to pivot away from your core business and focus on something new. Here are 13 examples of companies that successfully reinvented their business.
- Jameka Hill, Senior Director, Clinical Trial Health Equity, shares the company’s strategies for developing clinical trials that serve diverse populations.
- Vice President Susan Prescott on how the tech giant is seeking to make life easier for small business owners.
- Kristi King of Perfect Circle Recycling discusses how her company was able to develop a successful sustainable business model.
- How the trio of brands are leaning into the rise of SMBs, wellness, and the work-from-home economy to drive business.
- Nikhil Arora, Co-founder of the organic seed and gardening kit company, on his company’s rise from a nascent startup to garnering over $100 million in retail sales.
- Execs from the tech giants on providing investment and mentorship opportunities to diverse founders long-excluded from the game.
- These five small businesses design for and cater to those who chase the sunshine and the waves all year long.
- Brett Sussman on how its ‘digital one-stop shop’ for small businesses’ financial needs offers cash-flow visibility, enabling smart decision-making during challenging economic times.