The Greendale Chamber puts you in contact with members who are legal experts to help you register your business entity, marketing professionals to identify what makes you remarkable, and graphic designers that can take care of your logo and website to a whole new level. Our members share ideas and experiences at Chamber network events, and always ready to share what they know with you. Here are a few articles to get you started.
You’re in good company
- CEO and co-founder Griffin Thall on how the bracelet startup became a darling among millennials and Gen Z via micro-influencers, global artisans, and a purpose-driven business model.
- The demand for close-to-home commerce will drive the growth of local shopping districts, small businesses, online pickup and delivery hubs, and new residential developments.
- Whether developing a new service app or a consumer product, offering immersive experiences (with a local twist) can be key to unlocking a return on investment, founders said.
- Campbell’s CMO, Linda Lee, shares how the brand gained market share with younger consumers by leaning into their at-home eating tastes and via partnerships with Instacart to EA Madden video games.
- Engineer Alex Rodrigues used his robotics expertise to innovate safe, sustainable solutions for the trucking industry.
- Hotel brands are beefing up their wellness offerings to fuel a post-pandemic recovery — betting that catering to a guest’s mind, body, and spirit will boost their bottom lines, too.
- Alcohol disruptor Bartesian, bedding startup Bed Scrunchie, and livestream platform CommentSold discuss hiring, marketing, sourcing, and wearing multiple hats to drive their companies’ success.
- How Albertsons’ Supermarkets Improved Its Digital Business to Feed the Growing Appetite for Online ShoppingThe chief digital officer of one of the country’s largest grocery operators shares lessons learned during the company’s digital transformation.
- Business leaders — including beauty industry icon Bobbi Brown — share best practices for networking and sharing content on social media to obtaining financing.
- In a time of increased entrepreneurship, the professional networking platform is offering ‘digital storefronts’ to service-driven businesses.
Marketing ideas that work as hard as you do
- Urchin Tracking Module codes, better known as UTM codes, offer an easy way to understand web campaign traffic data in your analytics tools.
- TikTok is a powerful tool for businesses to provide valuable content. Here’s what your TikTok analytics mean and how they can boost your business.
- There are five main approaches to market segmentation. Here’s how to use these approaches to create targeted messaging campaigns for key audiences.
- Boost brand awareness and expand your reach on social media with these hashtag tips.
- Want to increase saves, clicks, and swipes on Pinterest? Add these apps, tools, and plug-ins to boost interactions.
- Using customer demographics, relying exclusively on video, and marketing to the masses are all marketing tactics that you should consider revisiting.
- Small businesses that already have an engaged audience on TikTok may be able to earn more revenue by selling their products directly on the platform.
- Small businesses can make a big impact on TikTok by creating the right types of videos.
- Adding music to your Instagram content has a major impact on its visibility and success. Here’s how to add music to your Instagram Reels and Stories.
- Find inspiration for your next hybrid event from these conferences that have really stood out from the crowd.