The Greendale Chamber puts you in contact with members who are legal experts to help you register your business entity, marketing professionals to identify what makes you remarkable, and graphic designers that can take care of your logo and website to a whole new level. Our members share ideas and experiences at Chamber network events, and always ready to share what they know with you. Here are a few articles to get you started.
You’re in good company
- The brand has ended its buy-a-pair, give-a-pair pledge and is looking to attract younger consumers with a new charitable model and a new shoe.
- New habits formed over the last year that impact where people workout, how they’re exercising and what they’re wearing.
- InclusivCare CEO Dr. Shondra Williams made a point to be flexible with her employees when confronted with COVID-19.
- Consumers are spending big dollars at neighborhood stores, as brands bond with customers via virtual events — business boons that would have been inconceivable pre-pandemic.
- In-person events were decimated in 2020 due to COVID-19, but many conference organizers are optimistic about the enthusiasm for their return.
- These small business owners know the importance of giving back to the community in which they operate and share how they engage with community members.
- Teenage entrepreneur Jack Bonneau discusses his delivery service business’s pivot during the COVID-19 pandemic and his advice for aspiring entrepreneurs.
- Minority entrepreneurs trying to launch a startup have long been shut out of funding opportunities when compared to their white counterparts. These founders beat the odds.
- Many brands are enticed by the potential sales promise of social commerce like livestream events and digital product drops, particularly since the pandemic pushed so much shopping online.
- How five small business owners are using co-friendly initiatives to reduce their company’s impact while still making a profit.
Marketing ideas that work as hard as you do
- Video is an engaging yet simple marketing tactic to implement on your website. Here are some unique ways to do it.
- Here are some ways that small businesses can start effectively spending their advertising budget.
- Instagram is a great way to generate business. Here are seven Instagram business ideas to help you get started.
- Dive deeper into your data with these online marketing analytics tools for email, social media, SEO and more.
- Regardless of what social media is currently popular, these online marketing strategies will benefit your brand and boost your engagement rate with new and existing customers.
- Online marketing services run the gamut from specialized SEO to do-everything digital marketing agencies. Here’s how to find one that’s right for your business.
- Level up your skills with these online digital marketing courses for business owners.
- Tap into the future of live television and understand how to use Twitch’s multiplayer entertainment to your advantage.
- Direct mail may feel like an outdated marketing strategy, but it’s still surprisingly effective. Learn five crucial steps to setting up a direct mail campaign that works.
- There are many advantages to owning a seasonal business, but the dips in revenue aren’t one of them. Learn how to utilize the off-seasons and continue marketing your seasonal business.