The Greendale Chamber puts you in contact with members who are legal experts to help you register your business entity, marketing professionals to identify what makes you remarkable, and graphic designers that can take care of your logo and website to a whole new level. Our members share ideas and experiences at Chamber network events, and always ready to share what they know with you. Here are a few articles to get you started.
You’re in good company
- Your grand opening doesn’t have to be an over-the-top affair in order to make a great (and lasting) first impression.
- The gifting conglomerate that also owns Harry & David has added a new B2B platform that businesses large and small can use to maximize employee and client appreciation programs.
- Pricing experts that work with companies from Sally Beauty to Eventbrite share how brands are changing their game plans to counter inflation and supply chain pressures.
- Entrepreneur.com contributors shared their best productivity hacks to ensure your small business is operating at its peak performance.
- The founders of Windmill, Xendoo and G&B Digital Management share actionable insights on how they found success during a time of unprecedented business challenges.
- The CEO of Checkin.com shares what it took to turn a profit — an elusive-yet-coveted milestone for a nascent business.
- The founder of Footnanny — a foot care line endorsed by Oprah — gained national press coverage and brand awareness through persistent efforts.
- Retailers from Walmart and Amazon to disruptors like UberConnect and Gopuff, along with traditional carriers, are expediting order fulfillment in a COVID-changed delivery landscape.
- Kitchen Garden Textiles founder Heidi Barr shares how she pivoted her passion into sustainable products and thrives through community engagement.
- The internet and Gen Z are fueling demand for unique products and services from a growing group of influencers, artisans and small businesses — and big brands are heeding their call.
Marketing ideas that work as hard as you do
- Looking for out-of-the-box ways to succeed in business? Discover how TikTok can help your business win big this year.
- Creating Instagram Reels is an excellent way to engage your audience and increase your business’s bottom line. Here are six ways to use Reels to your advantage.
- A compelling brand story helps people connect with, remember and trust you. The most iconic origin stories focus on the “why” behind how your company came to be.
- Influencer marketing has become incredibly popular in the digital age, and it's easy to see why.
- Influencers do not have to come at the celebrity level, with sky-high costs. Small business owners can tap into the perks of working with influencers, too.
- A great product description helps your product stand out and can lead to more sales. Use these tips to write effective product descriptions for your e-commerce business.
- You've found an email distributor, formatted your newsletter and written content that appeals to your customer base. Now it's time to to expand your audience.
- You don't want to limit your business emails to promotions and specials. A newsletter is the way to go if you want to reach out further to your customers.
- Social media giveaways can be a great way to boost engagement and increase brand awareness, but pay attention when designing your incentives.
- Here are the post-COVID buying habits and trends — from hyper-local commerce to buy now, pay later purchasing — businesses must know to maximize the big day for shopping small.