The Greendale Chamber puts you in contact with members who are legal experts to help you register your business entity, marketing professionals to identify what makes you remarkable, and graphic designers that can take care of your logo and website to a whole new level. Our members share ideas and experiences at Chamber network events, and always ready to share what they know with you. Here are a few articles to get you started.
You’re in good company
- Entrepreneur.com contributors share how small e-commerce business owners can stand out amongst a growing pool of digital competitors.
- Merchants including Walmart, Macy’s and CVS are looking beyond wages to attract talent in a competitive environment, offering flexible schedules and gym memberships to career advancement training.
- The BNPL startup is promoting small retailers with marketing support to fee waivers.
- Mimi Striplin, founder of The Tiny Tassel, believes in creating your business based on your lifestyle goal.
- Entrepreneur.com contributors share their insights on how to effectively market your small businesses in the digital age.
- COVID-19 has spiked consumer demand for local and American-made products, and these companies, backed by investors like Mark Cuban, are making it easier to buy them.
- The red-hot frozen novelties category grows as the pandemic inspires consumers to scoop up healthier treats.
- Forecasting, planning and purchasing to meet long-term needs is more critical than ever.
- To break through online advertising clutter, brands embrace data-driven, ‘out of the box’ consumer messaging strategies.
- The messaging platform is adding new ways to connect employees, as well as vendors and clients, as it seeks to become the digital headquarters for businesses large and small in the hybrid workplace.
Marketing ideas that work as hard as you do
- Creating a marketing plan, checking your inventory, and bringing on additional staff will ensure your small business is ready for Black Friday.
- Grow with Google coach Mary Rabago discusses the importance of establishing a digital presence to grow your business, tell your story and attract consumers.
- If you’re finding it difficult to keep up with your business’s social media needs, it may be time to outsource. Here’s what you need to consider.
- The pandemic has changed the handmade business and encouraged owners to explore a hybrid business model that blends in-person craft shows with e-commerce and social selling.
- Here's how to decide which social media channels are right for attracting customers to your brand.
- Here are some digital marketing tools every small business should understand and utilize.
- Starting a YouTube channel is a great way to promote your business and grow an engaged following. Learn how to set up a free YouTube channel.
- How can you best leverage your email list data to increase revenue? Here are various ways that you can segment your customer data to make your email campaigns work for you.
- Whether you're an email marketing novice or expert, analyzing and adjusting your email marketing campaigns is part of the task. Here are six practices to implement so you can see better results.
- Here are some ways for minority-owned businesses to get more exposure in the marketplace and reach a larger audience.