Date(s) - November 23, 2021
8:00 am - 9:00 am
Dia Y Noche Restaurant
Every FOURTH TUESDAY of the month, 8AM – 9AM Dia Y Noche Restaurant, Greendale
Looking for ways to grow your business, connect with other business owners and set yourself apart as an expert in the community? Here’s your opportunity to share information and encouragement to help others grow!
Every monthly meeting will feature:
- a local speaker on a relevant, commerce-driven topic,
- an opportunity for each member to share a 30-second business commercial,
- industry news headlines,
- and a gift basket raffle.
Not a Chamber member? No matter – attend the POWER HOUR and the Chamber pays for breakfast at your first visit.
The Chamber is growing. 2021 Chamber dues have been discounted by 50% for the remainder of the year. Experience the value, join today!
This Month’s 20 Minute Speaker
INTRO TO SUCCESSION PLANNING
Planning for the day you leave your business is a valuable investment.
Whether you decide to:
- Retire or
- Leave for Health Reasons
It’s important that you spend the time with your family and/or your business partners and plan what you’re going to do if something happens to you. This is known as SUCCESSION PLANNING.
Good succession planning benefits your family by:
- Eliminating unnecessary unknowns of who is going to run the business
- Creating a smooth transition with less likelihood of disruption to operations -Action Plan in Place, and
- Maximizing the value of your business and enable it to meet future needs.
Join Attorney Georgia L. Konstantakis who has been practicing law for over 26 years on a riveting discussion about succession planning. It will leave you motivated to take action now!
The Konstantakis Law Office is a local law office located on the corner of 51st and Loomis.